Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Adventure Awaits...


I keep fantasizing about writing our first post from the road but unfortunately I must wait a little longer.

It's been a couple of weeks since the flooding of my moms house and we expected to be on the road already, but we're not. The anticipation of actually beginning our travels is almost too much to handle. We are so freakin close but there are a couple of things keeping us from our elusive venture:

1.  Our Palomino Columbus 5th wheel is in the shop getting upgrades and repairs. It's being outfitted with new solar panels, batteries, & grey tanks along with the repairing of the awning and apparently mice decided to take up residence in the space under the tanks. They chewed through some of the wiring but thankfully there was no major damage. We don't know exactly when it will be ready but assume it will be about two weeks.

2.  We have to wait until my brother Troy flies in on August 13th to help my husband lay new flooring at my mom's house. We are currently walking on concrete. 

Hopefully the next post will be from the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment