Anyway, here is my list of things to do before we can leave:
Finish Home Renovation:
- Finish drywall and stone work on fireplace
- Replace floorboards throughout kitchen and living room
- Finish painting and touch ups for entire house
- Sand down and refinish all three bathroom cabinets
- Replace sliding glass door in master bedroom.
- Replace old wood and paint balcony & entryway bridge.
- Update landscaping (right before listing).
- Paint exterior of house (if affordable).
- And much, much more...
Buy Used Truck & 5th Wheel Trailer
Reduce Belongings (keep only what will fit in trailer and one 10x10 storage unit)
This is totally doable!
My Husband Dan brought home samples for the stonework on the fireplace.
|Samples for the stone on fireplace. |
(Left) Chapel Hill (Right) Nantucket.
We agreed on Nantucket.
|Fireplace Installed & framed|
Now he just has to finish getting over the flu virus that we have all been passing around before completing the fireplace project. Almost ready to cross that one off the list. Yay!