Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

In-Between Worlds



Selling and vacating our house went off without a hitch. It really couldn't have gone smoother and yet...

Somehow there was an empty feeling inside me as I was driving away from the home that my husband and I shared for 7 years. 

I met my husband just after he bought the house and I watched as he completely transformed a dated barely livable home into a beautiful modern gem that was sought after by many buyers. We brought both of our boys home from the hospital in that house and shared countless adventures. It was a bittersweet moment as we took the house keys off our keychains and set them on the counter.

So, now what?
 We are sort of in-between where we are going and where we just came from. We are staying at my mom's house while we look for a truck that is capable of hauling a sizable 5th wheel and then we must find said 5th wheel. We have a couple of prospects for both truck and 5th wheel and I feel certain we will have both in a weeks time. 

We have a Disneyland vacation planned in a couple of weeks to kick off our adventures and we are all really excited. The boys have never been and I can't wait to see their faces when we walk in for the first time because it's a truly magical place.

Kids playing at my Mom's house

1 comment: